How to widen my laptop screen - how to widen my laptop screen:. How to Stretch a Screen to Fit Computer Monitor

How to widen my laptop screen - how to widen my laptop screen:. How to Stretch a Screen to Fit Computer Monitor

Looking for:

How to widen my laptop screen - how to widen my laptop screen:. How do I get my Half screen back to full size? 

Click here to ENTER

















































The vertical did fix the part of it, but eh monitor settings will not widen. It also have a convex shape or pin to the side. Tried to correct with monitor controls on front of monitor, but it would not do anything. Any advise?? All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. Replies 7. JDre 4 Beryllium. Try disconnecting the monitor, turn it on and see if the self test is OK. Then try another monitor on your PC if possible, or another pc with the monitor.

Make sure that you have the correct drivers installed for your graphics card AND your monitor. Also, if your monitor has an "Auto Adjust" feature, try using that. I am having a simular problem. My screen worked fine and then it became hard to read the words. By adjusting the screen to make it narrower concave on the left and right side I can now read the words on the screen. Does this mean my monitor is going out? It will be 2 years old in Dec Tried a different monitor, and it worked fine.

Now will try dell monitor on a different computer and see what happens. I'm up for some advice. I'm finally getting around to trying my monitor on my other pc. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. There are a few ways and reasons for this; usually your monitor has a built in menu, where you can adjust the setting.

You need to change your screen resolution. Young and learning Have mercy - Chaos If this post resolves your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" buttons. This helps other users with similar problems find the answer faster. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

   

 

- How to widen my laptop screen - how to widen my laptop screen:



 

The display used to fill my whole monitor screen but suddenly it narrowed, leaving a black band down each side of the screen. How do I restore it to full screen. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. OK everyone, I believe I've solved this now purely by accident, I was trying to do something else. Right click the desktop and select 'Personalize'. This should wont let me my own meeting you to background settings pic below.

Where it says 'Choose a fit' click on the down arrow and select 'Stretch'. That should then have sorted it for you. Choose where you want to search below Search /16208.txt the Community. This thread is locked.

How to widen my laptop screen - how to widen my laptop screen: can follow woden question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. There are a few ways and reasons for this; usually your monitor has a built in menu, where you can adjust the setting.

You need to change your screen resolution. Young and learning Have mercy - Chaos If this post resolves your laaptop, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" buttons. This helps other users with similar problems find the answer faster. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. In reply to deleted message. This site in other languages x.

 


How do I get my Half screen back to full size? - Microsoft Community.



  Type "screen resolution" into the search box in the lower-left corner of the Start menu. A list of search results automatically appear on the left side of the. Click "Start" and choose "Control Panel". Click "Appearance and Personalization" then "Adjust. To do so, right click on the desktop and select the "Customize" option. There, click on "Screen Settings", then scroll the entire resolution bar.    


Comments